In retail and hospitality, immediate goals often overshadow real opportunity. Soozan Baxter Consulting is rooted in fostering lasting connections between landlords and tenants, and creating visionary destinations that stand the test of time.
Soozan integrates seamlessly with client teams, becomes a driving force behind the strategy, and shepherds the process. In tandem with her client’s vision, she sets the project’s overarching goals that align with tenants’ expectations and culminate in outstanding retail experiences for the key stakeholders: the guests of the shopping venue, the landlord, and the brands.
With creativity, passion and strategic insight, Soozan delivers.
About Soozan Baxter
With years of experience, Soozan brings deep relationships with global luxury brands and emerging retailers, and pairs it with strong strategic insight and an ability to execute a vision.
Soozan serves as a Manhattan-based brand ambassador for the L3 Capital, a Chicago-based, entrepreneurial, and innovative firm. She draws on her deep relationships with luxury and best-in-class tenants, presenting the company’s high-street, retail portfolio in top-tier metropolitans such as Williamsburg, Brooklyn; Gold Coast, Chicago; West Loop, Chicago; and Newbury Street, Boston. Soozan has been part of the Market Street Woodlands team for more than eleven years, putting this North Houston, open-air center in a rare league with its luxury roster such as Gucci, Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, and Breitling, as well as emerging brands like Warby Parker and Rhone. Additionally, she is an advisor to the Fifth Avenue Association, the business improvement district dedicated to preserving and promoting the iconic avenue’s retail, dining, hospitality, and cultural experiences.
SELECT LANDLORD CLIENTS
- Miller Capital Advisory
- Paramount Group, Inc.
- L3 Capital
- Vornado Realty Trust
- Tanger Outlets
- Bayer (now Centennial)
- Sheldon Gordon Group Holdings
Education & Affiliations
- Columbia University–Barnard College, Bachelor of Arts
- Columbia University–the Graduate School of Journalism, Master of Science
- Georgetown University–Institute of Transformational Leadership, Leadership Training Program (150 hours of education; 50 hours of coaching)
- New York University, Certificate of Finance
- Licensed real estate salesperson in New York State and Arizona
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Barnard College Athena Society
- Barnard College Annual Giving Committee
- Barnard College Class Agent
- The Chamberlain Board, Secretary
- Fifth Avenue Association Committee Member